Sunday, September 03, 2006

Construction stopped temporarily

Looking for more poems??well, there's this sad news: i've stopped em temporarily. Not because of any technical difficulties encountered, but like what others said: no pain, no gain. The pain(if u've been reading d poems, u'll find out) is gone. So is my inspiration. Nevermind, the pause won't be permanent - as i'll be back in no time. Right now, daily blog is what u'll gonna read. S0 don't forget to "enjoy" my rusty English i haven't sandpapered 4 months since the 1119 spm paper was over. Besides getting to my inspiration, it's also time for me to get back to the "flowery" English i used to have. MUET is 1 more month left and all these rust have to be gone - or i'll be gone instead. So don't forget to visit back often, as i might post up new poems u've missed so much. I wished i could stay, but my physical chemistry needs to be finished up ASAP or Yew Lee Heang will be having higher chances of delivering her next demerit marks.

No comments: