Sunday, November 02, 2008

early in the morning

can't believe my mind's in such a horrible mess,
all thanks to titas which made my life in distress,
as it has contributed a great deal of stress,
to my weakened mind which is dying more or less.

watching pokemon isn't making me wana sleep,
though the rate of increase of sleepiness is so steep,
guess the depth of laziness in me is indeed deep,
chatting with Chia and Kah Yoong still makes the time creep.

some time before a crapper named Toh Guo Shen,
came to my room for some crappy discussion,
Pikakhim did show his determination,
by fighting back without procrastination.

but sad to say i lost my concentration,
to fight back with my great imagination,
as i was so in my hallucination,
for i've too much of titas' information,
and sleeping'll wipe off my desperation.

i know i should go and sleep now,
it's 4.21 a.m. now,
but i am finishing this now,
it is the end so goodnight now.

***According to edited-version of TITAS, "sesuatu karya yang hebat hanya dapat dinikmati oleh pakar-pakar". So i'm teaching you now to "nikmati" the poems you have read and really enjoy their beauty. Besides the pronunciation for each line ends the same, the number of syllables for each line are the same too.

P/S: this was written very early in the morning so some meaning might go out of the topic but the other parts of the professionality remain unchanged.

This was supposed to be posted at around 5 a.m. today but because of the lack of the professionality of Pu$@t T3kn0log1 Maklum@t, i couldn't post this at that moment.
Have to wait 12 hours before i can upload it now

No comments: