Friday, November 07, 2008

exam! exam!

early in the morning, yet again,
one whole day, and nothing did i gain,
moody to study, couldn't explain,
hope all my hard work, won't be in vain.

i know it's definitely not my fate,
instead it's just me that make things look late,
it is like a few more steps to checkmate,
and then i offer for a draw instead.

clueless on where exactly is my mood,
feels as if i've given it up for good,
though others might end up saying "touch wood",
but i doubt i'll survive even with food.

supposed i've been aiming too much for fame,
if this continues all i'll get is shame,
so if i really wana make my name,
right now i will have to begin the game.

almost six in the morning,
and i don't feel like sleeping,
don't know what am i writing,
don't know what am i doing.

no idea where on earth is my confidence,
the key i'm without to get my diligence,
combining these two with my intelligence,
i know i'll surely strive with excellence.

studying without determination,
i'm sure during the examination,
i'll be looking up for inspiration,
and then looking down in desperation,
but never sideways for information.

The night before the exam fever started, i wished most of my UM friends all the best in their exams in a copyrighted way:

“You’ve studied diligently without rest,
So just go in, give it your best,
& let God do the rest,
I’m sure you’ll be your best.

The “/-\”s will be in your result slipt so i couldn’t use then in this sms.”

Though it’s copyrighted, i certainly can’t stop anyone from plagiarising it. Therefore, copying it shall be fine with me. Just blogging it to share my masterpiece at the same time preserving it for my future use and of course memories.

2 comments:

Shienna said...

So rajin buat poem wan, teehee.

ressurector said...

Not rajin la, just feel like writing..suddenly feel like writing poems these days